– Started 1954 as bathroom accessory mfg. Exported mainly to U.S market.
( zinc-diecast, chrome plating, stainless steel press and forming )
– Tokyo Olympic year; Reliance brand became established as standard bathroom accessory for Japanese Hotel industry.
– OEM supply to pre-fabricated “Unit Bath” mfgers such as TOTO, LIXIL, and etc.)
– Expand U.S.business. Establish a subsidiary in Fla.
– Toshishige (junior) became President and CEO, and expand mfg.facility to Taiwan. Establish joint-venture distribution co. in U.S.
– Establish subsidiaries in H.K and China.
– Export direct from H.K. to the world.
– U.S., Taiwan,H.K.,and China operation sold to Moen faucet USA.
– Started Dornbracht exclusive distributor. First “le bain”professional showroom built in Shinjuku / Tokyo.
– Mr.Uchida Shigeru joined as design strategy consultant.
– Started V&B and Cosmic distribution.
– New “le bain” facility opened in Roppongi / Tokyo. Started ALAPE as exclusive distributor.
Gallery “ le bain ” (Interior design gallery)
Shop “ MITATE ” (bath boutique and modern craft shop)
Gallery “ MITATE ” (Hand craft Jap.modern interior gallery)
Tea (Cafe) Bar & traditional sweets shop “ HIGASHIYA ”
– Started Scent Air distribution as an agent in Japan.
– Supply bath related products and service to Hospitality and SPA business, including remodeling.
– Moved to Shinjuku and rebuilt the office as well as the showroom “ le bain ”.